Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL VOUCHERS MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE START OF YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE IN ORDER FOR YOUR VOUCHER TO BE VALID/ACCEPTED. IF YOU DO NOT PRESENT YOUR VOUCHER AT THE START OF YOUR EXPERIENCE, YOU MAY BE LIABLE TO PAY FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE AND YOUR VOUCHER NOT ACCEPTED.
- All vouchers are to be redeemed in UK Burger & Lobster restaurants only. For restaurant location information, please click here.
- Vouchers are valid 7 days after the purchase date and for 12 months after the date of purchase.
- All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only. Where selected, please allow between 3 and 7 working days to receive your vouchers by post.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Vouchers not used within this 12-month period will thereafter be null and void with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend voucher validity beyond the stated 12-month validity period.
- All vouchers must be booked in advance and vouchers must be presented either in a printed format or shown on a smartphone on arrival at the relevant restaurant at the start of your dining experience.
- Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays or certain promotional days and periods. Please ask for more information on these periods when booking. Each restaurant reserves the right to refuse bookings over such periods.
- Reservations are subject to availability. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant location’s home page to make your reservation. For restaurant location information, please click here.
- Vouchers can be used as part or full payment on goods and experiences at Burger & Lobster UK Restaurants.
- Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-replaceable.
- Additional service charges may apply.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction. If there is any remaining monetary value left on a voucher after an experience, this remaining total is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be forfeited automatically.
- Where vouchers are dispatched by email or post, if delivery addresses are not entered correctly Burger & Lobster cannot be held accountable for lost or undelivered vouchers.
- For technical queries regarding the website or vouchers please contact email@example.com.
- If you have selected email delivery for your voucher and have not yet received it, please check your junk or spam inbox before contacting us.
- For voucher queries relating to the menus, restaurants or bookings please visit the relevant restaurant page on our website: https://www.burgerandlobster.com/locations/. Alternatively, contact us here.
- Burger & Lobster reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.